La belleza en el fango

6/15/2006 01:05:00 p.m.
When I dream, I dream of your...lips
when I dream, I dream of your... kiss
when I dream, I dream of your... fists
your fists, your fists
Leave me bleein on the bed
see your right back here tomorrow
for the next round
keep this scene inside your head
as the bruises turn to yellow
and the swelling goes down
and if your ever around
in the city or the suburbs of this town
be sure to come around
ill be wallowing in sorrow
wearing a frown



Odio el tiempo. Encapsule todo en minutos y manecillas.
Maldito, estamos todos atados a el. Quien demonios fue el inutil que creo los minutos, los segundos, el presente, el pasado, la edad y todo eso?
Tiempo: fiel aliado de mi misma
Tiempo: aquel que me permite sentir
Tiempo: Hoy tenemos mucho tiempo
Tiempo: Solo existe cuando siento
Tiempo...me has hecho sentir



vomitado por Orizschna
2
comentarios


A las 12:18 p.m., Anonymous Anónimo said........
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Skittle scrabble
 





This is the end
My only friend
corazon
Creative Commons License
.